Account Manager, Legal Services Organizations
Access to justice is a huge, global problem. In the U.S., 86% of civil legal issues for low-income Americans go unresolved, even though there are 1.3 million lawyers to assist.
At Paladin, we envision a future where a global network of attorneys and legal organizations work together to deliver pro bono services to low-income individuals and nonprofits. We are building a diverse team of dreamers, design thinkers, visionary coders and justice warriors to create that future. We are venture-backed, revenue-generating, fired up and ready to go.
Our SaaS product is in the hands of top-tier law firms, Fortune 500 corporate legal teams and legal service organizations. We help our customers manage their pro bono programs and collaborate with their partners so they can spend less time on administration and more time helping those who need it.
Sound like fun? Join us!
We’re looking for a fastidious account manager to provide administrative support and foster engagement amongst the growing community of legal service organizations now using Paladin.
From day one, you’ll hit the ground running to:
- Implement, monitor and improve new onboarding workflows and procedures.
- Establish and oversee customer support practices. You’ll be responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the experience of our partner legal services organizations.
- Manage day to day customer service and translate what you hear into actionable feedback that our product team can work on. You’ll provide timely, responsive (and friendly!) communication.
- Provide administrative support, including data entry, database management and data analytics, to the Paladin team.
- Contribute to building a strong and engaged community of legal services organization users, and foster communication and collaboration among our partners.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have 3–5 years prior experience as an Account Manager (or equivalent customer service role), Community Manager, and/or Paralegal (or equivalent administrative role).
- Bring a background working in law, public policy, pro bono, or public interest (preferred, but not required).
- Bring your enthusiasm, energy and passion for implementing technology that makes a difference.
- Sweat the small stuff and apply your detail-oriented customer service skills to ensure the smooth implementation of Paladin.
- Apply your experience implementing customer support strategies to ensure new and existing users engage with Paladin.
- Be familiar with the ecosystem that Paladin is working in — law firms, corporate legal teams, law schools and legal service organizations.
- Enjoy working closely with people and have a track-record of strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative remote team environment. You’re responsive, adaptable, open to feedback, can think on your feet, and eager to learn.
- Actually love admin! No task is too small for anyone on our team, and to succeed in this role you enjoy data entry as much as you do analyzing it. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed!
Working at Paladin
What we offer:
- We’re a remote first team! This means you’ll have the ability to work flexibly.
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup.
- The chance to make a big impact on a small team.
- Competitive salary.
- Top-notch healthcare.
- 401k retirement plan.
- Generous vacation package.
To apply, send your resume and a short blurb on ‘Why Paladin’ to email@example.com!