Over the last few weeks, several attorneys and their clients have told me they anticipate exceptional challenges moving forward with mediations amid new travel restrictions and developing health and safety concerns. I imagine these challenges will only increase in the coming months.
In response to these concerns, we are accelerating plans to launch a new telemediation service. This service will allow you and your clients to participate in every stage of the mediation process remotely over secure videoconference.
- The virtual mediation has all the features of the mediations you’re familiar with.
- We will have a virtual joint conference room and virtual breakout rooms.
- We will still have private sessions before the virtual mediation.
- There will be provisions for powerpoint presentations, whiteboards, presentation of videos, and presentation of documents.
- The only thing that’s different is that we will not spend eight hours physically together in an office building.
- If you’d like to learn more, let’s schedule a call to speak by phone or teleconference.
I’m also available at (512) 431-8376 any time between 10:00am–6:00pm CT. If you’d prefer to speak with Alyson to set up a time, you can reach her at (512) 345-8537.