Join Ira Metrick for a Consumer Protection Webinar on 4/9/21
Ira J. Metrick will be featured in an upcoming webinar for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (NJICLE). Here are important details about this informative presentation:
- Topic: Consumer Protection in Bankruptcy Practice – Issue Spotting that Will Get Results
- Date: April 9, 2021
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- $139 for NJSBA members
- $169 for general admission
This online webinar is worth 3.3 CLE credits and will include such topics as:
- Bankruptcy issue spotting during COVID-19
- Growing bankruptcy practices
- Identifying, scheduling, and including consumer claims
- Key bankruptcy litigation issues
- Credit reporting topics
The webinar will include a question & answer section. Other speakers include moderator Joshua W. Denbeaux, Esq., Lisa R. Considine, Esq., Javier L. Merino, Esq., and Lee M. Perlman, Esq. Feel free to contact us with any questions about this webinar.
The post Ira Metrick to Speak on NJICLE Consumer Protection Webinar on 4/9 appeared first on Ira J. Metrick, Esq..