In this episode, Steve Fretzin and I discuss:
- Having a centralized list of all your key relationships.
- Think about where you are and where you need to be.
- Having and creating a marketing and business plan for your company.
- Finding your differentiator and your infomercial.
- Getting results from networking and qualifying a contact with T.A.L.E.N.T.
- Create systems around you that will allow you to practice law.
- Look at your strengths and weaknesses – some of those weaknesses may be learned skills that you can improve.
- A business without a business plan is like a road trip without GPS or planned destinations.
- Your plan needs to have a beginning, middle, and end. Make it as specific as you can be.
- Business development is a learned skill.
“Business development has become a bigger part of what determines success as a lawyer..” — Steve Fretzin
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.