It’s an exciting week when we get to welcome well-known and new faces to the community. It’s even more exciting when some are well-known in the blogging world but new to LexBlog—we’re talking about Martin Schwimmer’s iconic Trademark Blog. He’s not the only one in the spotlight, Legal Talk Network serves as another welcomed addition alongside the six other blogs joining us this week.
Podcast community Legal Talk Network adds their blog to LexBlog
Legal Talk Network is a media and content powerhouse, making them an exciting addition to the LexBlog community this week. There are over 20 active podcasts on their network, featuring hosts from well-known organizations such as Above the Law, the American Bar Association and Thomas Reuters.
Aside from putting out episodes on legal developments and the future of law, they publish a blog written by Molly McDonough. Molly is no stranger to the blogging world—or the LexBlog community at that, her blog A Just Society is part of our community as well. Aside from blogging, she helps produce the “Legal Talks Today” show and in the past served as editor and publisher of the ABA Journal.
- Legal Hackers has hit the double-digits in our community with the inclusion of their 10th blog, Vilnius Legal Hackers. Already covering Spain, Belgium, Greece and many other countries, they now add Lithuania to that list. The blog is run by six individuals who are located in the capital and the country’s ex capital.
- Speaking of milestones and international firms, Perkins Coie is only one away from hitting 20 blogs as they launch their 19th, Public Chatter. With a large team, they’re committed to publishing daily on this new blog which covers ESG, capital markets and securities law developments alongside a number of topics that lawyers come across in their daily practice.
And some new ones, too
- One of the Internet’s first law blogs—and the oldest blog devoted to trademark and copyright law out there—The Trademark Blog is now officially a part of the LexBlog Community. Martin Schwimmer focuses his 30+ year practice on international trademark law and domain name counseling, prosecution and litigation. Articles from his blog have appeared in various other publications as well as in a number of briefs.
- Nicole Israel leads her own practice as well as her own blog. Dedicated to family estate planning in New York and New Jersey, her blog assists both families and individuals, covering topics such as estate planning essentials for newlyweds and relevant estate documents for high school graduates.
- We travel across the globe to Vietnam as we welcome BLawyers Vietnam and their blog to our community. They offer a comprehensive, overarching look at legal matters in Vietnam—covering everything from labor laws to trademarks to international issues.
- Accidents and personal injuries can plague anyone. That’s why it’s important to be prepared—and if you’re looking to do just that, Paleromo Law has got some helpful advice on their blog. Keep in mind their insights are specific to New York and Long Island, but they provide great information if you’ve been injured due to a personal trainer, need tips on motorcycle safety gear and more.
- He may be new to the blogging world but Sal Wakil is no stranger to law, and he does it all—personal injury, employment, real estate, patents and trademarks, you name it. The managing parter at Saw Law Group, he shares helpful legal insights relevant to the state of California on the firm’s blog.