Do your investments have to be “at-risk” to obtain an investment visa? Foreign investors can gain immigration status in the United States with an E-2 temporary nonimmigrant visa and an EB-5 permanent immigrant visa (what is commonly known as a “green card”). Misleading advertisements promise a “no-risk” E-2 or EB-5 investment. To obtain one of […]

The post Investment Visa appeared first on Lentini Visas | Immigration Services, Law Offices of Jacqueline Lentini LLC.