It’s a big week for the LexBlog community! We’ve added 14 new blogs total, 10 of which came from Dickinson Wright . The other 4 include a familiar face and some particularly exciting niches from new members.
Read on to learn more about these newest additions to the LexBlog network.
10 new blogs from Dickinson Wright
We’re thrilled that Dickinson Wright has decided to join our community. The firm has 40 practice areas, 16 industry groups and 19 offices across the Midwest, South, and Southwest, as well as one in Toronto, Canada. They also have an active pro bono committee that works for a variety of communities and causes.
The firm added these 10 blogs to the LexBlog network this week:
- All Things Canada
- Family Focus Blog
- Gaming & Hospitality Blog
- All Things HR
- Health Law Blog
- Immigration Insights & Issues
- IP Brief
- Tax Blog
- The Energy Blog
- Behavioral Health Care Law Blog
4 other new publications
- Proskauer in Life Sciences – Proskauer Rose added yet another blog to the LexBlog community; this one is focused on tracking updates in the life sciences industry, specifically therapeutics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. You can view their entire LexBlog archive here.
- Legally Influenced – This timely, strategic blog authored by Lauren R. Carey, a Lewis Rice LLC corporate attorney, speaks directly to social media influencers, addressing potential legal issues, providing tips and tracking relevant developments for the rapidly growing group.
- Enforcement Highlights – This Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath blog reports on the enforcement-related activities of a variety of organizations, such as the SEC, CFTC and FCA. The topics they cover include compliance and supervision, futures and derivatives, hedge funds and private equity, insider and manipulative trading, investment advisers and broker dealers and public companies, accounting, and auditing.
- Fell Law Blog – Fell Law is a San Diego firm with a team of 4 attorneys. Their blog covers a specific yet varied group of topics, including all things arbitration, teaching, and personal injury.