It’s an exciting week for the community when we not only launch blogs with familiar faces, but we also add a blog that’s been in existence since 1995. On top of that, some international publications join us alongside a blog from blogging powerhouses Stuart Kaplow and Nancy Hudes.
Stuart Kaplow joins forces with Nancy Hudes on new blog
Stuart Kaplow and his Green Building Law Update blog have been a backbone of the environmental law community for years. Now, he and fellow Maryland attorney Nancy Hudes have come together to continue serving the community with their latest blog, ESG Legal Solutions. The two run the Maryland Alcoholic Beverage Law blog as well.
Through environmental social governance, the duo aims to mitigate risk and maximize opportunity.
They are among the principals at ESG Legal Solutions LLC, a majority woman owned consulting firm.
Six other blogs join the community
- Kaplow and Hudes aren’t the only familiar faces. It’s lucky number 13 from BakerHostetler this week, who launches their law blog titled Pillar and Post. 14 bloggers contribute their takes on the constantly changing landscape that is energy and environmental law. The blog will be your “catalog of record,” they proclaim.
- There are now nearly 40 blogs from superstar Sheppard Mullin. They launch their 39th blog, Consumer Finance and Fintech Blog, which publishes regularly on one of the nation’s most heavily regulated industries.
- Joining us from international firm Womble Bond Dickinson is the TCPA Defense Force Blog. The publication offers timely takes on Supreme Court rulings, legislative battles, the FCC and more.
- Rural Spectrum Scanner also joins us from Womble Bond Dickinson this week. Edited by Partner Michael Bennett, the blog focuses on current regulatory and legislative news affecting rural and independent communications providers.
- The Securities Law Blog has been up-and-running since 1995 and we’re proud to welcome them to the community. The publication is updated daily and edited by Mark Astarita and published by SECLaw.com. For news and commentary on the law of the financial markets, they’re the go-to resource.
- Rounding us out for the week is Ong’anya Ombo Advocates and their blog. The firm primarily serves Kenya, Africa and the European Union—with extension to Australia and the U.S. Their publication covers a variety of topics, ranging from corporate restructuring to election laws to real-estate ventures.