Introduction to International Business Contracts
October 2021- December 2021
Online Course (12 hours)
Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise (CIFILE) undertakes training and knowledge dissemination in International Business Contracts in these Online Courses.
This Certificate course is designed for any beginner or graduates from any discipline who would like to acquire international knowledge about International Business Contracts to upgrade their knowledge domain and also to advance their career prospects. This Online Course provides training and knowledge acquisition on International Business Contracts.
- 22 mistakes in international business contracts
- Understanding Intellectual Property Law and analyzing different spears of intellectual property law
- Learning about the international, national, regional and global relevance of intellectual property law
- Acquiring knowledge on International Business law
- Birds view on the international protection of various intellectual properties including patents, copyrights, trademarks, designs, geographical indications, semiconductors, plant varieties.
When you finished your course successfully, you will receive your certificate from the Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise (CIFILE) through email shortly.
Deadline for submitting applications:
The deadline for submitting applications is September 29, 2021.
All courses and materials will be in English.
Registration fees per person:
$180 (including issuing the certificates and providing online course materials)
Speakers & Instructors:
How to Register: