Paladin is a justice technology company serving the 5.1 billion people globally who lack access to justice, especially immigrants, minorities and women. Now in light of the COVID-19 and racial justice movement, legal assistance for those in need has never been more crucial.
At Paladin, we are building a global network of attorneys and legal aid organizations to deliver pro bono services to low-income individuals at scale. We’ve built the first SaaS platform for leading law firms, bar associations, corporates and legal aid organizations to streamline and scale their pro bono programs, serve more low-income individuals, and capture key data and impact stories. We’re revenue-generating, backed by investors like Mark Cuban and Backstage Capital, and are excited to grow our team to champion our users and serve more people in need.
Today, Paladin’s platform is used by thousands of attorneys, dozens of law firms and corporations, seven states, and nearly 200 legal service organizations working together to provide free legal services for thousands of pro bono clients. As Paladin’s network of law firms and corporations continues to grow, we are looking for a fastidious Customer Success Manager to join us in making sure our growing group of law firm, Fortune 500 corporate legal teams, and legal service clients are set up for success.
- Manage Paladin’s customer success. You’ll be responsible for creating scalable workflows, processes & procedures that optimize our customer experience.
- Work closely with our clients to deliver a delightful customer experience, including helping them achieve their pro bono goals, and managing inbound customer support requests.
- Oversee the customer renewal process to achieve a high renewal rate, and foster expansion of Paladin’s platform within existing clients.
- Work in close collaboration with Paladin’s Chief Experience Officer, Community Manager and Launch Lead to develop and implement customer success strategies to drive growth and engagement throughout Paladin’s network.
- Work in close collaboration with product and engineering teams to ensure customer needs, experiences and insights are reflected and engagement-related priorities are achieved.
- Establish and monitor key engagement metrics and activities, including implementing and monitoring a customer success framework.
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials and educational resources to drive positive user experiences.
- Track record of establishing and implementing customer success strategies to ensure new and existing customers are set up for success.
- Familiarity with the ecosystem that Paladin is working in — law firms, corporate legal teams, and legal service organizations.
- Excellent communication skills — you will be responsible for communicating directly with our partners on a daily basis, and will be the face of Paladin to our existing customers.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and comfort working in a fast paced, growth focused, and scrappy environment.
- Ability to translate customer experience into actionable product feedback.
- 3–5 years prior experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, and/or Paralegal or Associate.
- Background in law, public policy, pro bono, or public interest.