No other country in the world attracts more foreign direct investment (FDI) than the United States. Over the last two decades, FDI in the United States has nearly quadrupled, from $1.2 trillion in 2000 to $4.6 trillion in 2020. This undisputed leadership is fueled by belief in the power of the American economy and trust in its institutional stability. Post-pandemic United States represents a tremendous opportunity for corporate and individual investors to grow their American footprint.
Join Harris Bricken foreign direct investment attorneys Jonathan Bench, Akshat Divatia, and Steve Chianglin for this FREE webinar on Thursday, January 27th at 3pm EST/12pm PST as they explain the legal framework and discuss key issues that companies and individuals must consider in developing their American presence.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Legal structure for selling products or services in the U.S.
- Choosing between different entity structures
- Protecting the investment
- Overview of the U.S. Immigration System
- Choice of visas for foreign companies
- Visa options for individual investors
The post FREE Webinar – The U.S. Legal Landscape for Foreign Investors appeared first on Harris Bricken.