Yesterday I announced my new business, which better reflects my evolving practice balance between mediation and arbitration matters. I am now practicing as an independent ADR neutral on ad hoc mediation and arbitration matters in addition to my work with the American Arbitration Association mediation and arbitration panels, where I serve on its’ National Rosters of Arbitrators and Mediators for Commercial, Large Complex Case and Energy Disputes. I actively handle mediation and arbitration matters in person in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland and Sacramento and on Zoom throughout California and internationally.
There are aspects of this new business that I find very exciting. On my ad hoc matters, I feel closer to my clients as I do my own convening, scheduling and billing and charge no administrative fees and I am happy to discuss your matters in advance while you are selecting a neutral. I accept payments by check, ACH transfer and online credit or debit card or e-check. My main office is located at 201 Spear Street, Suite 1100, San Francisco CA 94105. Through my landlord. Pacific Workplaces, I also have conference rooms available throughout Silicon Valley, the East Bay, Marin County and Sacramento. I can be reached at email@example.com or 650-804-8300 or my website, www.burkemediation.com.
I have extensive experience in the following areas of the law:
- Contract, family business, complex commercial, merger and acquisition, class actions and derivative suits, securities fraud investment, accounting and legal malpractice, antitrust, unfair competition and trade practices, healthcare, cannabis, franchise, debtor-creditor, qui tam and False Claims Act, banking and finance, accounting and taxation disputes.
Real Estate Disputes
- Real estate purchase and sale, landlord/tenant/lease, COVID-19, partition, environmental, construction defect, boundary line, easement and ADA access disputes.
Corporate Governance and Business Dissolution Disputes
- Business divorce cases, corporate governance, partnership, LLC and corporate dissolution disputes.
Technology and IP Disputes
- Technology, trade secrets and intellectual property, e-commerce and terms of service, computer software, blockchain, ICO, cryptocurrency, e-discovery and cybersecurity, solar industry, energy and utilities disputes.
- Wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, race, age, sex, pregnancy, disability discrimination, wage-hour and whistleblower disputes.
- Insurance coverage and business interruption, sexual assault, personal and catastrophic injury, automobile, motorcycle, and truck-trailer accident disputes.
I am a Certified Online Mediator with extensive training and experience in the use of Zoom. I received a J.D. from Harvard Law School, and an A.B, from Cornell University, Magna Cum Laude.
Frank Burke, Esq.
Mediator | Arbitrator
Frank Burke Mediation and Arbitration
201 Spear Street, Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94105
Available to handle your matters remotely via Zoom Conferencing.
Recognized in Best Lawyers in America for Mediation, Arbitration and Commercial Litigation