In Episode 175, Emma-Louise Fenelon speaks to Rory Badenoch and Rajkiran Barhey about recent developments in inquest law. This episode touches on the following important cases:
- Morahan v HMC for West London  EWCA Civ 1410
- Nguyen v HMC for Inner West London  EWHC 3354
- Wandsworth BC v HMC for Inner West London EWHC 801
- Chief Coroner’s Law Sheet No. 6
- Gorani v Sanghera  EWHC 1593
- Maguire v HMC for Blackpool & Fylde (judgment awaited)
- Mays v HMC For Kingston Upon Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire  EWHC 3604
Law Pod UK is particularly grateful to Rafe Jennings for his assistance in the preparation of this episode.
The post Law Pod UK latest episode: An Essential Inquest Law Update appeared first on UK Human Rights Blog.