If you are currently married to a citizen or resident of the US and are based in Nigeria, you can apply for a visa. You will need to apply for a marriage-based visa at the US Embassy or Consulate in Nigeria. This processing at your local US consulate is known as consular processing; it grants […]

The post How to Get Spouse Visa In Nigeria? (CR1/IR1) appeared first on Herman Legal Group.