If you, a Ghana citizen, are married to a US citizen or resident, your spouse can petition the US government. That is, they can ask the US government to give you license to live with them permanently in the United States. If the US government will agree to this petition, there are certain things that […]

The post How to Get Spouse Visa In Ghana? (CR1/IR1) appeared first on Herman Legal Group.