Merging Traditional Business Development with Today’s Technology
How do you control your destiny by driving revenue as a rainmaker? How do you blend traditional marketing techniques with social media to build your book of business?
Relationships and word-of-mouth referrals will always matter the most, but the importance of the Internet is growing steadily. Social networking is pervasive and powerful. Consider:
- 40% of legal professionals say blogging and social networking initiatives have already helped their firms bring in new work – ALM Legal Intelligence
- 78% of executive-level buyers go online to search for outside legal professionals – Greenfield Belser
- 55% of in-house counsel say a law firm’s blog influences hiring decisions – InsideCounsel, Zeughauser Group & Greentarget
- 84% of in-house counsel perceive blogs as credible – InsideCounsel, Zeughauser Group & Greentarget
You are trained in the art of practicing law but are you trained in the art of developing business in the Internet age?
To help you navigate this new landscape, LexBlog is partnering with legal business development expert Cordell Parvin to offer a half-day seminar that explains how attorneys and legal marketers can successfully blend traditional marketing techniques, such as networking and relationship building, with social media to create a powerful rainmaking program to grow their practices.
In this seminar, attendees will learn:
- The importance of client development
- How to take advantage of a client development coaching program
- How to leverage social media as a business development tool
Seminar sessions will be led by Mr. Parvin, a successful attorney whose nationally recognized consulting practice focuses on motivating and developing the next generation of legal rainmakers. Executives from LexBlog , including social media expert Kevin O’Keefe, CEO and author of “Real Lawyers Have Blogs”, and Kevin McKeown, President and a business development expert, will also lead various sessions.
Attendees will receive hands-on coaching on relationship building, social media tools and techniques, and a thorough review of their LinkedIn profile by LexBlog’s legal marketing specialists. They also will develop a written, 90-day marketing plan developed specifically for their practice in conjunction with Cordell Parvin and LexBlog.
Space at this seminar is extremely limited. Secure a spot by registering online, or contact Lyda Hawes at 206.204.3223, email@example.com by Monday, June 18.