As the COVID-19 situation continues to change around the state of Iowa, our firm wants to be part of the solution for our clients. We are temporarily moving to a remote working environment at the close of business on March 20th through April 3rd for the safety of our employees and clients, however our firm remains committed and available to assist with any and all of your legal needs during this crisis.
To seamlessly continue serving you, our attorneys and staff will still be working hard remotely and are available via email, phone, and even video conferencing, if needed.
Additionally, our team can advise clients on issues across different industries that may arise at this critical time, including:
· HR and Employment
· Insurance & Benefits Disputes
· Business Litigation
· General Corporate Issues
· Cybersecurity, Data Breach, & Privacy
· Family Law
· Corporate Governance/Business Law
· Banking & Financial Services
· Bankruptcy, Corporate Restructuring, and Creditor’s Rights
· Trusts & Estates
If you would like additional information on how we can help during this time and have questions about your business, you can contact us here, visit us at dickinsonlaw.com, or call us at 515-244-2600.
Stay up to date with our COVID-19 blog entries to help you and your business navigate these uncharted times, including:
· Trump Signs Families First Coronavirus Response Act: How It Will Impact Employers*
· SBA Disaster Business Loans – A Financial Lifeline for Small Businesses During the Coronavirus Pandemic
· Update: House Makes Significant Changes to Families First Coronavirus Response Act
· House Passes Families First Coronavirus Response Act: How It Will Impact Employers
· Even in Divorce, the Coronavirus is Everywhere
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed of any updates from Dickinson Law.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate these challenging times together. Stay informed, stay healthy, stay safe.
— The Attorneys and Staff of Dickinson Law