Over the past eight weeks, serving your legal needs while working remotely to maintain the health and safety of our clients and employees has been our firm’s main focus during COVID-19.
As of June 1st, Dickinson Law will begin a phased approach to reopening our offices, with a portion of our attorneys and administrative staff resuming work at our headquarters in downtown Des Moines. This approach is consistent with current governmental recommendations and allows us to implement measures and protocols to help ensure safety for everyone.
While our firm remains available to assist with all of your legal needs, we will be limiting client visits to our office to those that are deemed business critical only until further notice. For all other matters, our attorneys and staff remain committed to your case/matter and are available by phone, email, and video conference.
If an on-site visit is warranted, we are taking preventive measures among our employees and staff for your safety, including practicing social distancing, limiting travel, health screenings and face masks, increased handwashing and hand sanitizing stations, routine surface disinfecting, and increasing our overall office cleaning schedule.
If your attorney schedules a needed visit:
- You will need to complete a simple consent form prior to your arrival. Your attorney or a staff member will also email this form to you when they schedule the appointment. Please bring a copy of your signed form with you to your appointment.
- On the day of your scheduled meeting, we ask that you check in at the security desk on the first floor of the Hub Tower in Des Moines where our headquarters are located. A member of the firm will greet you and provide you with a temporary face mask to wear while on site.
- You’ll then be escorted directly to a designated conference room that has been cleaned and sanitized for your protection.
- Our staff will ensure that social distancing is observed within our public areas and conference rooms, with a minimum of six feet of separation provided for all meeting participants and staff.
COVID-19 Resources for You and Your Business
As all we move forward, Dickinson Law can help you understand, prepare, and respond quickly to the challenges arising in this complex and unprecedented environment, including managing your workforce, workplace, and returning to business during this uncertain time. Visit our COVID-19 blog for news, events, and on-demand webinars with the latest information you need.
If you have any COVID-19 related questions or other legal needs, you can contact one of our attorneys quickly by:
- Phone: 515-244-2600
- Filling out the Contact Us form below.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty as we continue to serve you and your legal needs at this time. We are all truly #InThisTogether.
— The Attorneys and Staff of Dickinson Law