Processing times for many EB-5 related petitions continue to vary. The updated processing times are as follow:
- Form I-526: Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur – 29.5 to 61 months
- Form I-829: Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions – 25.5 to 47.5 months
- Form I-485: Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- California Service Center – 7.5 to 29 months
- Nebraska Service Center – 8 to 13 months
- Texas Service Center – 7.5 to 29 months
- Vermont Service Center – 13 to 26 months
USCIS maintained operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. In-person appointments resumed as of June 4, 2020, with safety precautions in place. Application support centers (ASC) which capture biometrics will resume services later.
The variation of processing times is due to the number of pending petitions with the Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO). Applicants with pending I-526 petitions can check case status online as well as submit an inquiry via email to: USCIS.ImmigrantInvestorProgram@uscis.dhs.gov for further updates on cases pending outside the stated processing times.