Dickinson Law is proud to announce that it has launched “Beyond Juris,” Iowa’s first syndicated legal podcast, discussing innovations in the law & the law for innovators.
Co-hosted by Attorneys Grace Bogart and Andrea Rastelli, the podcast will be tackling new topics in the law in different fields, and will feature discussions with area business leaders and additional attorneys from Dickinson Law on issues that impact startups, established businesses, and consumers such as privacy law, blockchain, online technology, and much more.
Stream it Now
Future episodes will air every other week on the first and third Monday of the month and will include:
- Exciting interviews with successful entrepreneurs and business leaders, including T.J. Rude of Northern Vessel Coffee Co.
- Essential information for starting a new business, including protecting your brand, raising capital, documentation, and more with Attorney Emily McGovern.
- Tax issues and the tax code with Attorney Cody Edwards.
- The dynamics of representing a startup company with Attorney Rob Porter and former head of legal at Dwolla.
- The banking law environment in Iowa with Attorney Howard Hagen.
For questions, or if there is a topic you’d like to see on the podcast, you can email us at: email@example.com.