We’re happy to include five blogs—whose firms/organizations are new to LexBlog—in the community this week. Coincidentally, four of them touch on personal injury matters and the last is dedicated to making the lives of lawyers easier (who doesn’t want that?). Let’s dive in.
Meet the five blogs new to the community
- McKinley, Conger, Jolley and Galarneau join us this week with their blog, which primarily focuses on everything the firm practices¸—family law, estate planning, personal injury and real estate. You can count on them for advice on family court, different types of custody and more.
- The second of four personal injury blogs this week, Sternberg Forsythe aids Florida workers who have been injured on the job. They aim to offer as much help as they can over at their blog, which covers topics such as common injuries in the hospitality industry and worker’s compensation fraud.
- Moving over to Kansas City, Schmitt Law Firm also has a strong passion for helping those with any personal injury, work injury, medical malpractice or insurance dispute case. Their blog often discusses common accidents—such as those involving trucks or motorcycles—with insights on how to avoid them.
- Rounding out the slew of personal injury blogs this week, Fetterman & Associates—also based out of Florida—has a blog dedicated to injury where they provide insights on subjects like summer swimming pool safety, the 100 deadliest car days and what steps to take following an accident.
- Last but certainly not least, PracticePanther aims to make the lives of lawyers and paralegals easier. They do so partly with their blog, which spotlights customer stories, offers helpful guides for lawyers, covers trending topics and includes helpful tips.