Post sponsored by Above the Bar Marketing
Live Webinar: All Things AI
Tuesday, September 19th, 2023
12 PM CT/1 PM ET
With the emergence of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, the legal industry is witnessing a monumental shift. AI is revolutionizing the way legal professionals work — improving efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness. To help lawyers stay ahead of the curve, Above The Bar Marketing and AmpliPhi are proud to present the live webinar All Things AI on Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 at 12 PM CT/1PM ET. Hosts Lindsay Marty (Above the Bar Founder/CEO) and Spencer X Smith (AmpliPhi Founder) will explore key concepts, practical applications, and the transformative potential of AI in the legal field.
Key webinar takeaways include:
- Understand the key concepts of Artificial Intelligence and its application in the legal industry.
- Discover ways in which AI can streamline operational processes, enabling cost reduction and greater efficiency.
- Learn how AI tools can predict client behavior to improve their satisfaction and associated outcomes.
- Envision the transformative potential of AI in revolutionizing legal operations and client experiences.
- Gain knowledge of practical, immediate-use AI tools for enhancing growth and efficiency in the legal industry.
Above the Bar Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency serving law firms and legal professionals. For attorneys in the early stages of establishing their online presence, ATB offers guidance and support to develop a digital marketing strategy. This includes creating a visually appealing and user-friendly website, implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and setting up essential online platforms such as Google My Business and social media profiles. AmpliPhi is a boutique-style social media and digital marketing company based in Madison, WI, brings a unique and tailored approach to fulfilling client advertising goals and objectives. AmpliPhi specializes in social media advertising, creating video content, and extending reach and impact.
Register for this free online seminar today. If you can’t make it, no worries — a recording of the webinar will be emailed to you to watch later.