On August 25, 2022, the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) announced the adoption of amendments to rules relating to executive compensation disclosure. The final rule can be found here. As mandated by Section 953(a) of the Dodd-Frank Act, Item 402
The Foley Hoag IPO, Then What? blog focuses on the issues facing companies going public, but recognizes that the IPO is the start and not the end of the story. We know that the issues facing public companies change rapidly and we cover the topics that we know are on the minds of management, board members and in-house counsel.
Latest from IPO, Then What?
- U.S., UK, and EU impose additional sanctions in response to Russia’s continued escalation of conflict in Ukraine
- U.S. imposes sanctions on human rights violators and senior Russian defense officials
- UK sanctions over 370 Russian individuals, including 51 oligarchs
- The Biden administration announces ban on import of Russian energy commodities and prohibition on new investment in the Russian energy sector
- New General License provides wind-down period until April 22, 2022 for certain energy imports from Russia pursuant
The Boston Globe reported yesterday that the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board approved investment guidelines that would have the Board vote against directors of companies in which the Board invests where the company does not have a plan to…
- U.S. imposes additional sanctions on Russian elites, along with their family members, companies, and personal vehicles
- Actions targeting the defense sector and Russian government-affiliated media outlets signal the expansion of U.S. sanctions to new industries
- SWIFT access to
- New Directive 4 prohibits transactions with Russian Central Bank, National Wealth Fund, and Ministry of Finance
- Full blocking sanctions on Russian Direct Investment Fund and affiliates
- Multi-lateral response to Russia’s invasion continues with unprecedented imposition of sanctions by
- The initial wave of sanctions targeted Russian banks and the financial industry plus individual “inner circle” elites, with more sanctions likely to follow in the coming weeks as events unfold.
- Broad restrictions on debt and equity transactions with
Don’t forget that new SEC rules went into effect on January 31, 2022 to modernize filing fee disclosure and payment methods for securities transactions. These amendments include moving the fee table from the registration statement cover page to a separate…
REMINDER: 2022 Nasdaq Board Diversity Disclosure and D&O Questionnaires
As issuers prepare for the end of the 2021 calendar year and the beginning of the 2022 proxy season, many will soon begin circulating director and officer questionnaires. Nasdaq-listed issuers should…
Under pressure from shareholder groups, investors and customers, you might already have “green initiatives” in your business plan, and you probably have already identified risks related to climate change and other social and environmental factors. Is there a way to…