All startups begin with an idea. But while you’re focusing on turning your idea into reality, don’t forget about the legal issues that can have a real impact on your new venture.
From founding issues and what type of legal representation you need, protecting your data and intellectual property, to tax considerations and employment matters for your new enterprise, you won’t want to miss the FREE Dickinson Law Startup Webinar that is now available On Demand.
The webinar first aired on October 8, 2020, and includes valuable, actionable information from legal counsel who regularly work with startups as they get their ideas off the ground. Plus, you’ll hear from featured guest speaker Michael Ott, president and CEO of Rantizo, an innovative, Iowa-based company that quickly grew from the seed of an idea to become the leader in the drone spraying, precision agriculture, and automation space.
You’ll hear from Dickinson Law Attorneys on the following topics:
- Attorney Rob Porter on Outside vs. Inside Counsel
- Attorney Emily McGovern on Founding Issues
- Attorney Grace Bogart on Intellectual Property
- Attorney Andrea Rastelli on Privacy
- Attorney Rachel Soderstrum on Employer Issues
- Attorney Cody Edwards on Multistate Tax Considerations