What can i do about clearing up a judgment from a car accident i was involved in in 2014?

Jay’s Answer (Atty. Jay Nixon, 41 yeas’ experience and offices in Kenosha & Janesville, WI

I am guessing that your main concern might be loss of your driver’s license. Is so, you should che)ck with the DMV, since the suspension might expire after a certain number of years, which might be shorter than the life of the judgment’s enforceability. If your wages are being garnisheed or other assets seized, its life might be far longer (probably over ten years). Either way, a bankruptcy consultation might be a good idea. Short of that, on the Reinstatement issues, you can run a check on yourself at .