We’re getting the Dickinson Employment & Labor Law band together on Thursday, November 4th for a FREE Virtual Seminar. We’ll help you get Back in the Groove after the pandemic. What was neglected (out of necessity) that now needs attention? What did you miss? Don’t worry, we’ll get you up to speed in record time.
Back by popular demand, our Employment Law Seminar will be virtual again this year. We’ll be streaming and recording live, via YouTube, so you won’t miss a beat.
We’ll cover the following familiar tunes, adding the latest modern twists:
- DE&I recruiting
- Properly handling issues for pregnant employees and applicants under existing and emerging law
- Heightened activity around restrictive covenants (e.g., non-competes) in our tight labor market
- Biden administration workplace immigration changes
- COVID hangover: remote working changes that stuck
- Documentation lesson from real-life examples
- Ban-the-Box update: Iowa Supreme Court decision on the Waterloo ordinance
- What the Wage and Hour Division has been up to since 1/21/21
Questions? Email Sarah Ruba, Dickinson Law’s Director of Marketing & Business Development.