Registration is open for the 2021 Arkansas Tax Conference of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce. This in-person conference will be December 2 at the State House Convention Center in Little Rock. (Attendees must be vaccinated.)
With the dust settling on tax legislation from the 2021 legislative session and several recent judicial decisions, there is much to catch up on. Planned sessions include:
- What Do Washington’s Tax Plans Mean for Arkansas Businesses?
- Top 10 Arkansas Tax Developments & Trends
- Legislator’s Roundtable: Let’s Talk Tax!
- Sales Tax Updates from the Audit Front Lines
- Local Taxes: New Sales Tax Reporting and a Changing Property Tax Environment
- Why Am I Getting These Notices? Hot Arkansas Business Income Tax Issues
- How to Cut your Effective Tax Rate 2%: Leveraging the New Passthrough Entity Tax
- We’ve Come a Long Way: Arkansas’s Improving Tax Climate
- Where Do You Find $3 Billion? Evaluating Proposals to Eliminate Arkansas Income Tax
The cost is $175 for State Chamber members and $275 for nonmembers. The conference is approved for 7 hours of CPE (tax) and 6 hours of CLE.
Dover Dixon Horne is proud to be the presenting sponsor of the Arkansas Tax Conference.