For individuals who are considering a divorce or need to modify an existing court order, require help with a child custody or support matter, there is a lot to learn about Iowa law.
A new resource created by the attorneys of the Dickinson Law Family Practice is now available to help answer frequently asked questions about family law.
The new FAQ page includes answers to the most pressing questions, including:
- How to start the process of divorce and how much it costs
- Your legal options and what you need to know about divorce in Iowa
- What happens when children are involved, including child custody and support issues
- An explanation of how child support is calculated
- Information on modifying child support and child custody orders
- And much more.
About Our Attorneys
The Dickinson Divorce and Family Law attorneys have over 25 years of combined experience and work with each client to understand their unique situation. Our professionals are strong, compassionate, and skilled in all of the legal facets of divorce and family matters in Iowa. Our team includes attorneys Mary Zambreno, Regan Wilson and Rachel Soderstrum who are skilled at not only litigating contested matters but also effectively negotiating settlements. Our attorneys take the time to get to know each client and tailor their representation to address the client’s needs every step of the way.
If you or a loved one are facing a family law matter such as a divorce or a child support or custody issue, contact us today.