Don’t wait until it’s too late. There are steps you can take now to protect you and your business from costly litigation. This program will provide training and education on sexual harassment awareness and prevention for all supervisory personnel as required by Connecticut law.
Registration fee is $50 per person, and each attendee will be provided with a certificate upon completion.*
This program will satisfy the requirements of Connecticut law and will include the following topics:
- Federal and State Statutory and Regulatory Provisions
- Types of Conduct That May Constitute Sexual Harassment
- Development of an Effective Sexual Harassment Policy, and
- Procedures for Receiving and Investigating Complaints
Hartford Seminar – April 4, 2019:
When: April 4, 2019, 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
Where: 7:30 – 8:00 AM, Registration/Breakfast | 8:00 – 10:00 AM, Training
When: April 16, 2019, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
Where: 1:00 – 1:30 PM, Registration/Refreshments | 1:30 – 3:30 PM, Training
Shipman & Goodwin Stamford Office – REGISTER NOW!
* In order to satisfy state sexual harassment prevention training requirements, if applicable to the employer, attendees must arrive on time and attend the full two-hour session. Guests arriving after 10 minutes of the session start time will need to contact us and reschedule for a future date.