Now Available on Demand – our 2020 Employment Law Webinar Series
Focused on Employment Law issues, our Employment Webinar Series with the Dickinson Law Employment & Labor Group first aired on October 27, 28 & 29. Now, it’s available anytime On Demand! It’s a must see as we Face the Future Together.
Over six hours of content is available for viewing or you can download the materials only.
You can access three separate sessions; click on the links below to view:
- Until the Sun Sets: FFCRA Leaves
- Down the Road & Back Again: WHD Updates
- Quick Hits I: It’s Written in the Stars
- Letting Go of the Past: Unemployment Insurance in a Pandemic
- Reading the THC Leaves: Drug Testing Update
- Ban the Box in Iowa: Does it Have a Bright Future?
- Racial Injustice in the Workplace: The Future Starts Today
- Quick Hits II: It’s Written in the Stars
- Managing the Workplace in a Pandemic: Anticipating Issues
- NLRB, COVID-19 & Employment Policies: The Winds of Change
- Thinking Ahead: COVID-19 Litigation
- Quick Hits III: It’s Written in the Stars
- Reading Tarot Cards: Case Study in ADA, FMLA, EFMLA, EPSL, WC, and OSHA
- Gazing Into the Crystal Ball: Our Predictions for the Future Workplace