As plans for a broader vaccine rollout unfold, the questions and decisions facing employers have multiplied. Beyond the important question of whether employers can mandate vaccines, there is an equally-challenging question: should they?
Join Shipman’s cross-disciplinary panel for this complimentary webinar, in which presenters will explore: employer vaccine mandates, what information employers can seek from their employees, and what exceptions might need to be made for employees who refuse to get vaccinated.
Topics will include:
- Workplace safety and OSHA rules
- Compliance with federal Executive Orders and state safe workplace rules
- Rules applicable to employer-sponsored vaccination clinics
- Management of the data employers receive
- Whether to contract vaccine distribution directly or offer it as an employee benefit
WHEN: February 8, 2021 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM